At All American Waste we are committed to saving natural resources and reducing landfill consumption and therefore are proud to offer Single Stream Recycling to our commercial customers. Our knowledgeable staff can provide a recycling plan to help your business reduce the cost of waste disposal while, most importantly, protecting our environment. Our advanced technology and sorting facility makes it simple and convenient for you to recycle – no more sorting! Simply place all of your recyclables into one container and let us pick it up and do the rest through our state of the art Murphy Road Recycling/Automated Material Handling facilities. Contact All American Waste today to see how your business can reduce its environmental impact.
- We will work with you to implement a service plan that best fits your needs.
- Our team of professionals is ready to help and can offer a variety of cost- and resource-saving solutions to address your commercial waste removal needs.
- We offer commercial containers from 2-50 yards and can customize containers in our welding shop for your business’ unique requirements.
- Compactor and baler options are also available and can often be the most cost effective, efficient, and convenient option for many large businesses.
- No Plastic Bags Allowed
- Unacceptable Paper – Wax paper, soiled paper, soiled napkins & paper towels, pet food bags & dryer sheets
- Unacceptable Plastics – Any plastic that doesn’t have a number on it. (Examples – garden hose, trash and ziplock bags, cereal box bags, bubble wrap, clear plastic wrap, potato chip bags, single cheese wrappers, soiled plastic bottles and bags)
- Unacceptable All Styrofoam – While it may seem recyclable, there is not enough material left after breaking it down to make a new product. TIP – bring your own container to avoid having to use Styrofoam
- Unacceptable Aluminum – Soiled aluminum foil, soiled tin cans, no frying pans
- Unacceptable Cardboard – Soiled pizza boxes and soiled cardboard. (Examples – grease, mold, paint)
- Unacceptable Glass – Windowpane glass, plated glass (windshield glass)
- Paper Bags
- Junk Mail
- Office Paper
- Phone Books
- Cardboard (flattened)
- Plastics (#1-7)
- Aluminum (cans, foil, pans)
- Metal Cans/Containers
- Glass Bottles/Jars
All American Waste
19 Wheeler St, New Haven, CT 06512